What are cookies?
They are small text files and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer or on your mobile through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari ...) or through a Flash application.
Cookies allow websites to "remember" you, either during one visit or during several visits and store information about your preferences to offer you a personalized, easier and faster experience. Only the server that installed it can read its content, which on the other hand, will be anonymous.
Although they are installed on your hard drive, being only text or numbers, they are not capable of accessing personal information on your computer, or transmitting viruses, they only track navigation on a website.
There are many types of cookies and they are classified according to the permanence on your computer, who installs them, depending on their purpose, techniques, advertising, analysis, customization, etc.
Here we explain what cookies are according to their function:
- Cookies own (necessary) or third parties: is cookies when they are managed from the domain of a webmaster determined, holder thereof, for legal purposes. On the contrary, the cookies of third parties are managed by another entity outside the publisher, for an analytical or any other purpose.
- Cookies persistent and session: when These are session cookies, the registered information is only used during the time that the user browses the website. Persistent bookmarks are stored continuously in order to access them when necessary.
- Cookies techniques, customization, analysis and advertising: Following the order indicated, the techniques are intended to monitor traffic and extract information in terms of data communication. Personalization cookies have the function of generating a personalized on page experience adapted to your language, for example. Analysis: the registered data are used to know the behavior of the users and establish a profile of type visitor. Finally, cookies apply in the administration of spaces for the promotion of products or services.
COOKIES USED AT www.cristinamaestre.com:
|Cookie name||Category of cookie||Duration||Description|
|CookieControl||Necessary||90 days||Used for cookie notification.|
|_ga||Analytical cookie, from third parties.||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Analytical cookie, from third parties.||1 minute||Used by Google Analytics to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||Analytical cookie, from third parties.||24 hours||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
In addition to tbe above first-party cookie, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, to measure and analyze the way the website is browsed. Should you accept the analytics cookies (included among the recommended cookies), you will see cookies associated to that service in your web browser. According to the above classifications, these cookies are first-party, session and analytical.
Web analytics provides information about the amount of users browsing the website, the amount of page views, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the length of the visits, the browser used, the operator providing the services, the language, the used device and the geographical information associated to the originating IP addresses. This information helps the website improve its services and provide a better tailored experience to its users.
To ensure your privacy, Google anonymizes your information by truncating the IP address before storing the data, so that Google Analytics is never used to collect identifiable personal information about the visitors to our site. Google is only allowed to send the information it collects through Google Analytics to third parties when there is a legal imperative to do so. The Google Analytics terms of service explicitly mention that Google will never associate your IP address to any other data Google might have.
In order for us to install cookies on your computer, we must have your consent and this can be expressly requested by clicking on the “accept” button of the cookie notification skirt, or if you decide to continue your visit to our website we will consider that you give us Excuse me.
Revocation of consent
If you later decide to revoke your consent, you just have to configure your browser to reject cookies and you must also delete the history to remove those already installed.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want cookies to be installed on your computer, we have an obligation to inform you about how to do it and for this you must configure your browser. Below we provide you with the links for the configuration of cookies in the main browsers.
Deactivation of cookies
Below we provide you with the links with the necessary information to disable the cookies of the most used browsers:
|Internet Explorer||More information|
|Chrome para móviles||More information|
- If you want to eliminate the advertising caused by third-party cookies, you have the option to install a plugin in your browser such as AdBlock , which blocks ads or include in your browser the extension Privacy Badger that protects you from third-party cookies.
- You can also apply the extension « Ghostery » to your browser and individually block those cookies, plugins and widgest that doesn't interest you.
- In any case, we recommend cleaning your browsing history and cookies on your computer systematically.
COOKIES ADOBE© FLASH
- To manage the cookies installed by Adobe © Flash Player, click here.
Third-party cookies may be modified, implemented or canceled by themselves without being notified, so we cannot be responsible for the information being perfectly updated at all times as established by law. It is recommended to periodically review the cookies and privacy policies of these third parties to know their most current version.